VAN GAAL'S VERDICT ON WIN OVER LIVERPOOL

Manchester United administrator Louis van Gaal addresses MUTV and Sky Sports after his side guaranteed a delightful 1-0 Barclays Head Class win at Liverpool on Sunday. This is what the supervisor needed to say...

On the triumph: "obviously when you beat Liverpool you know ahead of time what it intends to the fans, additionally in the table on the grounds that our rivals likewise lost focuses. So it's a major stride in a decent bearing. I'm exceptionally glad."

On United's blueprint: "In the first half it didn't work since we just survived. Liverpool were better, more forceful. In any case, in the second half we kept the ball better and that is the reason we came into the match, made risks and scored through Wayne [Rooney]."

On second-half change: "I am extremely satisfied with the second half since Liverpool were, in the first a large portion of, the group that overwhelmed and we needed to survive. In the second half, we demonstrated our method for playing and we can score out of each circumstance."

On Rooney: "I am exceptionally satisfied and he is extremely satisfied too. I requesting that he score here and he makes a considerable measure of objectives now in succession. I think he is a phenomenal Manchester United striker for the media yet he was likewise that in the first 50% of the season."

On David De Gea's perfect sheet: "I don't know what number of spares he did yet I think it was excessively. He is continually playing at a specific level, which is astounding, yet I was exceptionally satisfied with the way we kept our score in light of the fact that against Newcastle United we have given a score away two times."

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment